CITIZENSHIP SUCCESS TIPS
- Be at least 18 years old to apply for citizenship through Naturalization.
- Be a Permanent Resident – Green Card.
- Continuously reside in the United States.
- Meet physical presence requirements.
- Meet Good Moral Character requirements.
- Register for Selective Service, if applicable.
- Pass the English and Civics tests.
- Willing to take the full Oath of Allegiance.
If you don’t meet all of the above requirements, you may still be able to become a citizen under one of the exceptions if they apply to your situation. Call MARTIN LAW to see if you qualify (952) 746-4111.